In this 5-lesson course, you will learn:
- What the best foods are to balance Pitta and how to combine them into wholesome, satisfying meals.
- How to keep Pitta dosha cool in the summer with food and lifestyle tips.
- The healthiest ingredients and cooking methods according to Ayurveda.
- How to prepare ayurvedic basics such as ghee, panir, and lassi.
- The healing properties of spices and how to make your own Pitta-pacifying spice mixes.
- How to adjust your diet to the seasons and times of the day to maximize your body’s natural rhythms.
In addition to watching the video lessons, you will be able to download pdf versions of the ayurvedic recipes, questionnaires, and charts to help you learn the material.