- Lesson 1.1 Quinoa-Panir Burgers, Green Bean Salad, Cilantro-Coconut Chutney Free Preview
- Lesson 1.2 Coconut Curry, Sauteed Basmati Rice, Rose Lassi Free Preview
- Lesson 1.3 What is Pitta Dosha? Free Preview
In this 5-lesson course, you will learn:
- What the best foods are to balance Pitta and how to combine them into wholesome, satisfying meals.
- How to keep Pitta dosha cool in the summer with food and lifestyle tips.
- The healthiest ingredients and cooking methods according to Ayurveda.
- How to prepare ayurvedic basics such as ghee, panir, and lassi.
- The healing properties of spices and how to make your own Pitta-pacifying spice mixes.
- How to adjust your diet to the seasons and times of the day to maximize your body’s natural rhythms.
In addition to watching the video lessons, you will be able to download pdf versions of the ayurvedic recipes, questionnaires, and charts to help you learn the material.FREE RECIPES
Pitta Spice Mix Recipe
Quinoa-Panir Burgers Recipe
- Lesson 2.1 Kofta Balls, Mint Chutney, Hummus, Tabouli
- Lesson 2.2 Toasted Vermicelli Milk Pudding
- Lesson 2.3 Ghee-Panir
- Lesson 2.4 General Dietary Guidelines
- Lesson 3.1 Asparagus Lasagna, Zucchini w Pesto, Ricotta Raspberry Pudding Part 1
- Lesson 3.2 Asparagus Lasagna, Zucchini w Pesto, Ricotta Raspberry Pudding Part 2
- Lesson 3.3 Semolina Uppma w Cabbage & Zucchini
- Lesson 3.4 Pitta-Pacifying Diet
- Lesson 4.1 Asparagus and Red Bell Peppers, Broccoli and Panir, Couscous Pilau
- Lesson 4.2 Saffron Tapioca Pudding
- Lesson 4.3 Couscous Salad, Watermelon Mint Cooler
- Lesson 4.4 Spices and the Six Tastes
- Lesson 5.1 Ricotta-Chard Pie, Coconut-Mint Dal, Green Salad with Pears and Avocado Part 1
- Lesson 5.2 Ricotta-Chard Pie, Coconut-Mint Dal, Green Salad with Pears and Avocado Part 2
- Lesson 5.3 Thermos Lunch for Pitta Dosha
- Lesson 5.4 Green Power Sauce
- Lesson 5.5 Daily and Seasonal Cycles