In this 5-lesson online course you will learn:
- What are the healthiest ingredients, the healthiest cooking methods, and the proper ways of food preparation?
- The importance of healthy oils in the diet and the guidelines about eating dairy.
- How to prepare ayurvedic basics such as ghee, panir, and lassi.
- What are the best Kapha-pacifying foods including fruits, vegetables, legumes, whole grains, and seeds?
- How to use spices in ayurvedic cooking to balance Kapha dosha and improve digestion.
- How to adjust your diet to the seasons and times of the day to maximize your body’s natural rhythms.
Prerequisites: No Prerequisites, however practice of the Transcendental Meditation technique is recommended. And Ayurvedic Cooking for Perfect Health is also recommended.
Course Structure: This course consists of 5 lessons and additional materials. The course is self-paced and all course materials are available on demand online.