- Lesson 1.1 Roasted Curried Cauliflower Free Preview
- Lesson 1.2 Kapha Spice Mix Free Preview
- Lesson 1.3 Roasted Chickpea Salad Free Preview
- Lesson 1.4 What is Kapha Dosha? Free Preview
In this 5-lesson online course you will learn:
- What are the healthiest ingredients, the healthiest cooking methods, and the proper ways of food preparation?
- The importance of healthy oils in the diet and the guidelines about eating dairy.
- How to prepare ayurvedic basics such as ghee, panir, and lassi.
- What are the best Kapha-pacifying foods including fruits, vegetables, legumes, whole grains, and seeds?
- How to use spices in ayurvedic cooking to balance Kapha dosha and improve digestion.
- How to adjust your diet to the seasons and times of the day to maximize your body’s natural rhythms.
Prerequisites: No Prerequisites, however practice of the Transcendental Meditation technique is recommended. And Ayurvedic Cooking for Perfect Health is also recommended.
Course Structure: This course consists of 5 lessons and additional materials. The course is self-paced and all course materials are available on demand online.
Homemade Yogurt Recipe
Brown Lentil Stew Recipe
Digestive Lassi Recipe
- Lesson 2.1 Asparagus Soup, Mixed Vegetable Curry, Millet Pilau, Cilantro Chutney
- Lesson 2.2 Ghee and Panir
- Lesson 2.3 Digestive Lassi
- Lesson 2.4 General Dietary Guidelines
- Lesson 3.1 Cream of Split Pea Soup, Barley Risotto, Kale Chips
- Lesson 3.2 Hummus
- Lesson 3.3 Pasta & Bean Soup
- Lesson 3.4 Spinach with Currents & Pumpkin seeds
- Lesson 3.5 Kapha-Pacifying Diet
- Lesson 4.1 Mung Dahl with Vegetables, Quinoa Pilau, Apple Chutney
- Lesson 4.2 Stewed Fruit
- Lesson 4.3 Apple-Buckwheat Pancakes
- Lesson 4.4 Spicy Milk
- Lesson 4.5 Spices and the Six Tastes
- Lesson 5.1 Sugar-Free Fruit Bread, Lentil Stew, Herbed Polenta, Golden Brussels Sprouts
- Lesson 5.2 Thermos Lunch
- Lesson 5.3 Daily and Seasonal Cycles